View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:16 AM   #2
ketadiablo
Erotic Romance Author
ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle, nook,
*New* Review for Crossroads, Book 1

[Already has an image - MODERATOR]

From Reader on All Romance Ebooks,

Buy:
Nook: [Shortened link deleted - MODERATOR]

Amazon Kindle: http://amzn.to/fRni1t

"I loved this book! I'm new to this author--this is only the second story of hers that I've read, but it definitely got me hooked, both on her as an author and on this series. The sex was SO hot. It wasn't just smoking--it was flaming! The way she took it from forced seduction to consensual sex was so skillfully done ...

Follow The Stuff of Myth and Men, http://thestuffofmythandmen.blogspot.com

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-15-2014 at 09:43 PM.
ketadiablo is offline   Reply With Quote