View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkrider View Post
A friend has asked me to convert his book into an ePub.

It is currently in M$ Word .doc format and each chapter is a separate file.

I know that the best way to convert it is to change the save format to html filtered in Word BUT how should I handle the separate chapters? Create one large document and then convert, create separate html files and then join them using an html editor or what?

TIA
It is in the online manual
http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...specific-order

Or you could use Sigil. The drawback with the Sigil approach is it does not allow use of a common stylesheet upon Import(each added document treats the assigned stylesheet as a separate sheet), you have to edit the link code and then remove the duplicates
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote