Thread: Broken Screen!
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:49 PM   #18
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
I've had a similar problem with DirecTV this past week. My remote control died the same time as my Kobo. I can manually change channels at the receiver, but the larger range of functions requires the remote. They FedEx'ed me a new remote...but to the wrong address (609 instead of 601). I'm still waiting for that item, too.

With both my ereading device and television effectively curtailed, I've made some interesting discoveries, though. Apparently, I live with a woman! Now that I think about it, I vaguely remember getting married a long time ago. Now if I could only remember why....
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote