View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #4
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
I had a problem with my first one - it kept freezing when either turned off manually with the switch or when it turned itself off. I took it back and swapped it for another one and the new one works really well and does everything it is supposed to do. I guess some are just faulty, but would this be the same with most small electronic items? It is probably hard to check more than whether it works or not, other problems like faulty printed circuits don't always show in a simple "power on" test.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote