View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
My K3 arrived this morning so I added the KJV to it. I thought I was going to have a problem entering things like 1sa2.12 because when I went to register the K3 a note told me to push the "sym" key to enter numbers and I saw that the upper row of keys did not have the numbers on them (as on my DX).

I was hitting the space bar > del > sym > 1 > sa > sym > 1.12 > sym > find. I was thinking that "this could be tedious". That is until I found out that the numbers are on the keyboard they just aren't marked.
You don't even have to hit the {sym} key again after typing "sa". Once you open the symbol prompt, you can still type characters and then move the cursor within the already-open symbol prompt to select characters. That makes it much easier when typing a URL into the experimental browser, for example:

h t t p {sym} {up, left, select} {down, right, right right, right, select}
{select} w w w {left, left, select} m o b i l e r e a d {select} m o b i {sym} {right, select}
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote