View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #575
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
All I meant was... don't provide UUID (for registration) if you are planning on changing devices soon (i.e.: iphone 4s to 5, etc.), wait until you have the new device. You are registering a specific device and you cannot simply "re-register" if you upgrade from one phone to another. You won't be able to test on you new device. I know odds of this are small but simply wanted you to know as it seems that some people change phones monthly.
Oh. No, I'm not one of those. I will be continuing with my new 4S (only 2 months old, I've had to remain a generation behind, with phones) for the forseeable future. I still have my 3GS which I was using until I got the 4S. Kept because I wanted to keep using a usable Stanza... but find I can't stand the screen anymore. Must. Have. High. Resolution.