View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:11 AM   #5840
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
You'll never know how to correctly pronounce the name Vercingétorix unless you are French.
Trust me... If you had Mrs. Nagourny for Sophomore French, you would NEVER mispronounce his name... twice.

Truly one of the most frightening, humiliating, debilitating experiences of my academic endevors. I still break out in a cold sweat just remembering it, and that was almost 50 years ago.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote