Thread: Author Website
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I post links to my books on my Web site, but I didn't create it specifically for that purpose. It's an old Tripod site that doesn't get a lot of hits, but I like having a page I can link to that has more information about me and my work. And it does come up on Google searches for my name, so I suppose that's at least some advertising, even though it's fairly passive.

That reminds me, I need to update it with my latest books.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote