View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
Cygnus X-1
Cygnus X-1 began at the beginning.

Device: Cover Story EB05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus X-1 View Post
Hello guys! My name is André, I am from Brazil and have recently bought a Cover Story EB05.
Well, I have deleted and renamed some folders from it and now strange things are happening: it doesnt show up the recent books I was reading, doesnt memorize the page I stopped the reading and when I click on "my folders", folders dont show up. I have to click on the back arrow button in order to see the folders. Also, it doesnt show up all books when I click on "books"... Not to mention other things such as: voice recording not working, mp3´s that dont show up when downloaded to the device, etc. I is this a problem of config due to the fact I have deleted and renamed the folders? I have downloaded that last firmware, but the problems remain...does anybody here have got problems like these with Cover Story EB05? Please, if so, help me out! Thank you guys!
Just another thing to make myself clear: the folders I have deleted were those that have nothing to do with configuration. For example, I deleted the scrap, text, etc, folders and renamed others such as book, memo...I did it because even when switching to the portuguese language, these folders would still remain in english...
Cygnus X-1 is offline   Reply With Quote