View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 06:53 AM   #14
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
I have a large ebook library which is stored on my PC in Calibre. I use the Calibre tag system to create collections within Calibre (on my Sony Touch these transferred over to the Sony without any extra work).

All I did with the Kindle was (using Calibre) sent one collection of books at a time, I then disconnected my Kindle from the PC, created the collection on the Kindle and added in those books, they disappear off the home page once you have added them to a collection. Then I reconnected my kindle to the PC and sent another collection

I now have 647 books on my Kindle in 46 collections. I took my about 3 hours.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote