View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Well ... yes; currently do most (all) of my reading is on either a 19" PC monitor, or a 4.3" cell phone.

I read on my PC when I'm at home, and on my phone when I'm not. I have recently discovered the joy of K4PC and Kindle for Android's ability to sync with each other so no more word searches to keep them synced up.

I also have a Sony 505, and my wife has a K2, can't abide with the abysmal refresh rate of either device. And I charge the battery on my cell phone every night, so that's not an issue either.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote