View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #15
orange!
Born to be wild
orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle K3 wi-fi, Nexus 7 + Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Somebody reported a similar problem, and it was related to WiFi apparently. Try putting the device in airplane mode when you don't need the WiFi and see if that helps.
Newbie question here. What is "airplane mode". I think I remember seeing something about that when I read the user guide, but now I can't find it. Is it different than just turning wi-fi off?

Thanks.
orange! is offline   Reply With Quote