View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:36 AM   #23
Julian Smart
Enthusiast
Julian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enough

Device: none
[QUOTE=one_e00;1208388]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kassiekie View Post
Is there a walkthrough on how to use the program to create epub files.

I'm trying to create files from scratch but for some reason I have a empty table of contents (which i don't really need) as well as the title page being on the last page.

please help!

But i still need a guide how to use this step by step..
Really i'm new starter..
Hi,

There's a section called Quick Start in the Jutoh manual, plus the Jutoh User Guide section that goes into more detail; however it's not easy to cover all eventualities. Various options can be set in Configurations (see Project Properties/Configurations) including switching off auto-contents generation. I don't know why the title page appears on the last page and whether it's being generated by Jutoh or it's an explicit section in your project, so I think I'd need more info to diagnose this. If you ask on the Jutoh mailing list (see the support page) or mail me directly I should be able to answer more quickly since emails notifications from this forum get delayed.

Regards,

Julian
Julian Smart is offline   Reply With Quote