View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:47 AM   #1
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
Unhappy Best Buy Sony Reader display does not contain information on the 650

Yesterday I was in Best Buy looking around and decided to have a look at the Sony Reader display. They have a Sony provided display that features the 350 and 950. The flip-card chart contains information on each tab for the 350 and 950. It even has a comparison page of the two units. There is NO mention, missing tabs or photos of the 650 anywhere on the display.

As sad as this makes me, I personally don't think we are going to see the 650much longer. My parnter has a theory that the public is buying more of the 350 for its size and the 950 for its features so Sony has stopped making them. I don't buy into this much as the 505 was their best model and why wouldn't they offer a similar model. Its disappointing to not hear a word from Sony about the lack of 650 availability.

Does anyone have more information to support or deny this observation?

I seriously hope I am wrong. I will continue to support the Sony Readers as long as them come out. I pray they are not abandoning Readers.
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote