View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
I'm so behind the times, I didn't even know this was happening until today. Thankfully for me, most of the books I read are in the public domain. Unfortunately, the agency pricing might keep it that way for me. It was hard enough for me to justify the cost of purchasing an ereader (justifying it for myself... I have a hard time spending money on anything! ), but with book prices increasing, it will probably be rare that I will buy books. I've had mine for about a month, and so far only purchased 2 books. The rest are all public domain. Although if the prices aren't too bad, hopefully I'll buy one now and then. But to be honest, the main reason I bought it was because of all the great freebies out there! That, and the ability to download books from my library.

Last edited by Davimee; 04-01-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote