View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 10:44 PM   #13
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
I actually like O'Hare. But only because I am very familiar with it. My worst experience with an US airport was only a few weeks ago, before Christmas: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta airport. OMG. It was my worst travel experience. The airport itself feels run down and is just plain ugly. You spend an inordinate amount of time fighting ill-controlled crowds and trying to get through security with poorly trained TSA guards yelling directions at you the entire time. And the worst? Coming from a flight from Germany, they had me do a baggage claim again. Madness! Once you get the bags you checked in from your point of origin, they make you check it back in again and travel through multiple terminals to get them back. I have never seen that before, and as a frequent traveler, I have seen quite a few airports. In the future, I will try to avoid ATL by all means.

It's a shame because otherwise I am a huge fan of the Southern Charm.
Oh, heck yeah, Alex. I got stranded at ATL in January of 2005 in the process of moving from Texas to Illinois. Only perk of the whole thing was we made CNN news...I guess ice storms in Atlanta are somewhat rare.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote