View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 03:32 AM   #32
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sforce View Post
Simple math says that international "Bestseller" readers are going to pay 40% more (at a minimum) than USA "Bestseller" readers---for the same Kindle-version books (including the $1.99 surcharge).

Wow...
Considering I often have to pay over twice the Amazon price for books sold in Australia, I'll take what Amazon can offer.

Some good news is that you can change your country on the "Manage Your Kindle" page. You will probably need a US credit card or to use the gift certificate trick to buy the American selection at US prices. The curious question will be whether books are still wirelessly delivered regardless of which country you are in. Since the international Kindles are designed for travelling overseas, I doubt they will require customers to change their location whenever they cross a border.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote