View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #44
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Nothing 'wrong' with a Nexus, that can't be managed. But I only envisaged something that could be attached for a few minutes to transfer files to and from the device's memory.
There's one big thing wrong with a Nexus 7 - it can't hold on to a wi-fi connection. You knew about the lack of expandable memory when you bought it, so that doesn't count as a problem.

Yes, I have one. I'm not in love with it, but it's very useful. The wi-fi thing is a big minus.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote