View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #14
Sara_J
Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Awesome guys. Work is keeping me very busy, and I only have the tables left to put in the book and that's it.

Thank you very much for the replies. Doing the tables like that looks like a good option, but what if I simply do the tables in OpenOffice's Calc (equivalent of MS Excel) and then take a screenshot, edit them (cut them) and save them as .jpeg? I'm tempted to do this because with work, I have very little time to dedicate to finishing the book, and I literally have the tables on OF's Calc, it's as simple as removing copy/paste. I've tried to do 2 of the tables like this, and it doesn't look that bad although I don't know how it'd end up looking in a Kindle tablet.

Would doing this other option of screenshot/edit/paste look too unprofessional? Would it end up taking too much space?

Thank you!
Sara_J is offline   Reply With Quote