Thread: Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #22
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Thanks for the kind remarks! Hopefully the "finished" pages are a few steps up from the stick figure sketches, anyway... the look isn't quite as polished as I'd like, yet. I'm still figuring out how to manage image resolution and conversion between the different applications I'm using.

Sorry the ninja still aren't "on set" yet. I got held up a bit creating a 3-d model of a mobius strip and researching the historical origins of pikorua. And I have to admit, they'll only be glimpsed in this chapter, but they'll get some chapters of their own, eventually.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote