View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 07:22 AM   #1
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Question Hard Case for the V3?

I've suffered from a broken screen (as variously described in this thread for the CyBook) during the holiday trip, when the device was stored in the leather cover, in a back pack.

In order to avoid the withdrawal symptoms as well as the expensive repair, I'm looking for a suitable hard shell case for the V3. I know that there is such a thing for the Sony PRS, but the dimensions don't seem to be right for the V3.

Anyone have any ideas?
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote