View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #13
e-ink
partly refreshed
e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: It's a Sony :P prs-t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by altruizine View Post
Without the hooks, you couldn't load the proprietary module even if you had it (I don't)
Does that mean it's compiled into T2's kernel and therefore doesn't exist as a module? Or are the proprietary drivers not part of the kernel source? I mean in form of binaries of course
What general problems you might gonna run into if you compile the T2 kernel and run it on the T1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by altruizine View Post
compile and load a new kernel (to which, I understand, you are well on your way? )
Hehe, don't you encourage someone with zero experience! Let's see what comes first, finish reading the first book or bricking the device
e-ink is offline   Reply With Quote