View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm pretty sure that Amazon's synching mechanism works off the ASIN identifier that's inside the book - and neither removing the DRM nor changing the title alters that. This is illustrated by the fact that Amazon's servers will still show you the "popular highlights" in a book even after you've removed the DRM and changed the title.
Once I finished adding my touches to a book through Calibre. Amazon sees it as two different books. This is why I send it through the Pdoc cloud feature.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote