View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
The drawing app is installed as part of yifanlu's launcher menu. You can run it from here:

Home / Menu / Launcher / Launch Apps / Draw Tool
Hmm... I see now that the "Launch Apps" menu selection is not in the "public" version of the launcher. I have it from a early version of this launcher published in a developer thread.

Attached is the missing folder. Just unzip it and copy the "hiddenfeatures" folder into your launcher "extensions" folder on the kindle USB Drive, after installing the launcher.

Then you should be able to run the Draw Tool as described in my previous post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip hiddenfeatures.zip (948 Bytes, 618 views)
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote