View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #143
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianekbr View Post
Filark, thanks for the reply. Yes, I have Dingo 1.13. And I'm using a small stick (only 1 GB) that's two or three years old. I've tried at least 30 or 40 times and am ready to pull my hair out! I guess I'm going to give up for the night and go to bed. Thanks again!
Are there any other files on the stick e.g. proprietary manufacturer autostart like items? If so, they might be interfering as they attempt to interface with the OS and the update initiates at the same time.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote