View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 06:58 AM   #12
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickp View Post
As a new BeBook owner, I was told that there would be an update this week to support Mobipocket - though I guess they've been promising this for a while now...

If the Jinke update was pulled, I suspect that means the BeBook update will similarly be delayed. Hey ho....

Rick
I heard a rumor (OBS! Rumor) that BeBook would release their MOBI support once they got back from IFA, so hopefully, something will happen this week

And as stated earlier in this thread, aparently they showd MOBI support at IFA.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote