View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #102
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartveld View Post
Now there are 16 fonts in there. Which ones do you want to have more weight? If you're using Regular and Italic you might consider trying out Medium and Medium Italic first. That's where I'll end up if I give Regular and Italic more weight, anyway.
I tried the medium, and it looks a little heavy. I was using Regular, and it seemed a little light. How about modifying Regular and Italic so they are between regular and medium?

Again, thanks for all the effort.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote