View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:14 AM   #15
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Don't you keep all your DOS Assembler Programming manuals, and Windows NT 4.0 Resource Kit manuals so you can sit down in front of a cosy fire for a fun night reading?

I think it was the Windows 2000 Server Resource Kit that made me saddest. Besides being a collection almost too heavy to pick up, when they eventually went for recycling I felt like Bart Simpson returning his schools books: "see, some in still in their original wrapper".

Interestingly I do have an original release of "MS-Dos 3.2" that includes two 5.25 inch floppy disks.

I just wish I'd kept the original 1.0 release.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote