View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:11 AM   #8
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I moved in June and realized that I hadn't updated my contact info on the Fictionwise and eReader sites. So I haven't seen the actual email that's been sent out. I wonder if the email "coming in November" will explain how to opt-in and/or transfer to B&N.

From the FAQ, it sounds like you'll have two choices to review: 1) transfer the bookshelf that can be transferred - and I doubt it'll be all the eBooks - to B&N and 2) create new B&N accounts from the Fictionwise and/or eReader accounts or provide current B&N account information to transfer the (available) eBooks to.

LATER EDIT: For anyone still actually reading their eReader/Palm Digital Media ebooks in their unliberated format, you might also want to redownload ALL the available software from eReader.com in the hopes that you'll be able to keep installing one or another of them, depending on what hardware you have.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 11-16-2012 at 02:13 AM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote