View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #81
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelreader View Post

I was wondering about the k4b with a light too. Aside from Blossom has anyone talked about that kindle? I have the k4s and wonder if there is enough difference with the new. Does it have the covers? The new location locators? Oh good grief do I return this one too? I am not angry about it, I am just very disappointed.
Please see these threads for others who agree with me.
Check out this thread and this one and mine own here

I do have pics in my thread of my K4S and K4B

The K4 only has list view. It has locations and percentage and the location gauge that shows how far till the next chapter that the Touch did not have.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-10-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote