Thread: SD card reader
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 08:54 AM   #8
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I gave my ebookwise to my 8 yo daughter some time ago, but she is not satisfied with most of the classics I put on it. So last night I tried to hook up to the personal content server, and could not connect the device at all. The computer shows it hooked up, the little antenna showed the connection, but the device, no connection. So thank you for the link to the card reader, I ordered one this morning.

I would actually prefer to load books onto the card, so hopefully this will work. I've got the mobi2imp program and have converted some books for her. If I recall, its the OEB container file that must be loaded to the device, correct? Hopefully the reader will be here by the end of the week....that company also sells the reader on ebay and I ordered it there.

In the meantime, I put the book she wanted to read onto the Nintendo DSL and she is reading it now. That screen is so small, though. The ebookwise really is a nice reader, but for the format limitation.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote