View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #15
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
With all the reading of Julia Child, this should not be difficult. Although if you ever invited me for dinner - and why should you do it - I would hope for something Danish.

Comfort thoughts for your digital minions.
I'm afraid I still wait for that revered bible of the home cooke - both first and second testament - and until then, I must struggle along

I love to feed people though, and Danish food as well; my stomach is an old-fashioned, comfort-food-loving patriot. There are certain dishes that one can only aim to do as well as one's aunts, mother, and grandmothers

I'm afraid comfort thoughts is not enough for most of my digital minions. At least one needs the attention of TV doctors and a crash cart. My dear netbook. It was nice of you to think of it though. My iPod says 'hello!' and thanks for the attention
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote