View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Thanks guys. I'm glad I could sell the iMac and get enough to buy a new pc, but the netbook might be a loss and I could do without that right now.

And of course, now that I can't transfer books I've got this annoying urge to read books that are not already on my devices

Instead of taking to the mountains, I think I will find something really complicated to cook for dinner tomorrow. that should take my mind of things
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote