View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I highly doubt you'll see Kindle eBooks on any other eink device.
Oh, I suspect that if the price was right he would license the Amazon Kindle software and right to buy Amazon eBooks to other companies making E-INK readers. This is all about making money I think and leveraging his product and uniqueness into dollars. He doesn't have a corner on the e-INK market and probably envies ADE. Of course Whispernet will remain unique to the Amazon product I would imagine.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote