View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 05:39 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchreading View Post
I too am seeing the Modified_Date changed on a whole series of books. I'm working on adding books to my library. To check how many books I've added, I sort by date modified. I have over 500 books with a modified date of today. There is no way I have changed/added that many books today. Looking through the books modified today, I know for sure I have not touched them, or even added a format to them. I have not done any bulk changes today to any books or series of books. It's all been individual changes/adds.

This is an old thread, maybe someone is seeing this again...
It only takes 1 tag that is shared to have a case change.
You either block importing (and I am not positive that blocks all cases) tag or live with it

old tag: Science Fiction
a new book tag: science fiction

All books inherit the case change because the definition for the tag master changed (in the relational database Tags table)

Kovid does not see this as an issue
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote