View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I do use the QC plugin and it is marvelous. But does not address series AFAIK.

I have clicked, resorted, converted, checked tweaks etc. The behavior is very consistent in its inconsistency

Chances are you have a series starting with The, A, or An. If you could be so kind as to click the 'T' book icon in the tag browser and scroll down the list if neccessary you will see all the ones with 'The' they all appear. But they won't appear in the expanded list.

I will try the manage series although I am sure I have done this already. Just restored my computer and have not reinstalled calibre yet, so may take a bit.

Thanks for the input

Helen
All my series appear in the Tag browser in Library order (my choice)

The Big One is in the proper place (B) for 'Big One'

A Small Choice is in the proper place (S) for 'Small Choice'

Which is exactly how the show up if I sort the Series column
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote