View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #12
Kuja
Kuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watchKuja is clearly one to watch

Device: none
Hi arikfunke,
this is strange, i also had bugs with kinamp before, but not like this.
Does this only happen in shuffle-mode? -> You might not have the shuf-file in /mnt/us/system/ (using mplayer it uses the shuf-file from /mnt/us/mplayer/, which is automaticalle installed with mplayer).

Some ideas for the next Version:
1. I think i found out how to access the whole filesystem and execute files (theoretically!). It seems, that the file /opt/amazon/ebook/security/external.policy handles, what a kindlet is able to do (read here and here). Some new permissions should make it possible to start mplayer/kinamp within the kindlet and make launchpad/kite unnecessary.
2. I'm using dsmid's dictaphone and sometimes i wish to delete/rename failed records.
3. Another nice thing was the possibility to make a playlist with the kindlet itself, you could collect files from different folders into a temporary playlist and play them (like a folder).

I can't promise anything in the near future (still busy...), but these things aren't too difficult and definitely will be added somewhen.
Kuja is offline   Reply With Quote