View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #62
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Oops another issue.

I downloaded a Gutenberg .html and created a .epub using calibre via my GuteBook program and the resulting .epub fails to continue/open when the Add screen is invoked in v1.3.4. It does open at the Add screen properly in v1.3.2.
It is because you have a image in the Table of Content, because the previous version didn't care if Anchors were already present or not in the TOC when opening the Add dialog. Now it parses the files in the TOC to see which Anchors are present, And the problem was due to the App trying to parse the image (I guess that it would have taken a long time, but would have finished eventually.)

For now just remove your Unnamed file at the top and it will open right up, but I will put a check to remove it all together, because it will not work in calibre viewer (opens a different window) and ADE. I do not think it is supported to have a image directly in the TOC.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote