View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:49 AM   #1
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
question about cover for the HD

I ordered my Odyssey HD & cover with Cultura. The cover was advertised as original, but when I got it, it was a fake and non-fitting piece of cr@p with loose stitches on the back.
After weeks and weeks of complaining I finally got my money back from cultura.
I was told here that the cover for the Odyssey does not fit the Odyssey HD. It fits for 95%, but apparentley for Cultura thats enough to try and saddle people with their overstock of old (fake homebrand) covers.
They would not even replace it with an original cover, even though they advertise them on their website, with picture.
I found 2 more options: Thalia and Decitre.
I sent both of them an email, explaining my problem that I don't want to have a non-fitting cover for the second time, but got no reply from any of them. I don't want to order it with Bookeen because for some reason they are more expensive.

Is there anyone who ordered their Odyssey HD cover with Thalia or Decitre, and can confirm that its the original product that fits 100%?

Thanks, Ripper
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote