View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 11:54 AM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
Oooh Windows CE! Does that mean there's a chance this thing can browse the web?

I'm dying to pick up one of these ebook readers for work, but so far none of these companies have made one suitable for getting work done on (big screen, PDF support, web browser, fast enough processor to display PDFs and web pages).

I still wish Fujitsu would let me give them money for a Flepia.
If has wifi built in so it could be possible. A copy of embeded CE may or may not have the libraries to support a Browser, depending on the options they purchased from Microsoft. It might not even have the ability to get to the OS but the fact that it has wifi might be a good sign that it has other features to use it. Unfortunately the specs are really slim on this device so far.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote