View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 04:49 AM   #33
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
I need to change my vote. When I last flew from Spain to the UK Alicante to Manchester neither end asked me to scan my iPad separately that was in November 2011. Just done (this January weekend)Alicante to Gatwick and both ends wanted iPad and my wifes' PRS-350 scanned separately. Seems as though the rules may have changed both here in Spain and the UK
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote