Thread: PRS-600 Happy Owner
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Congrats - I am a proud new owner too of a PRS-600 black. Never had an ebook reader before so can't compare it to anything else but I'm very happy with it. The dictionary is awesome and I've used it a lot whilst reading.

The only software I know about is Calibre which is a free download (look up in google) and you can use this to sort all your ebooks into a library, edit the ebook names, descriptions etc and also convert files into different ebook formats. This feature is very handy as I am going to convert a personal address/contact book I've made so I can view it and search through it while on the move - useful for postcards etc when on holiday.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote