View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #5
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I had a 1280x800 tablet, and then picked up a Nook HD+. The higher screen resolution did make a difference. I hadn't noticed any problems before with the 1280x800 screen, but when I used my HD+ for a while and then tried to use my old tablet I realized that the old screen was actually harder to read on, I had to work harder to read small text and see small lines, etc. So that does make a difference.

Since you can get a Nook HD+ new for very cheap now I'd say get that, or look for a cheap high rez tablet. It does make a difference and for me the higher resolution is definitely worth it.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote