View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 07:58 AM   #594
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
If you are looking for a great romance that is laugh-out loud funny, yet still intense, you have got to try Jennifer Crusie. Start with Bet Me, which is most people's favorite of hers. I just did a reread, and it was just as good the second time around.

Another author that I find to be laugh out loud funny is Jill Shalvis.
I will definitely look into Bet Me!

I've read a few by Shalvis, recently finished the first in the Lucky Harbor series with two more to go. Didn't love the first one, but that was more about the main character than her writing.
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote