View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:16 PM   #103
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Are all the sites that list free books Amazon affiliates? I had a look on the eReaderIQ website but can't see anything that states they do this?

I should add, like some others have said, I'm perfectly happy to use affiliate links and support websites I frequent if they have them, but although I can understand why the free book sites want them, it does seem very underhand to me.

I use a money saving website that makes it clear on every single link whether or not it's one that earns them any money. That's how it should be done.
EreaderIQ's affiliate disclaimer is on their 'About' page, which you can find at the bottom of their homepage.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote