View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
Buran
Geek
Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis Waterproof 32GB 3G (without offers)
Looking forward to this myself because I tend to read when my husband's asleep, and the Kandle light I have is a pain to deal with. It works, but I'd rather be able to light the screen at any time -- say, while waiting for a movie to start (on a rare occasion when I do go to theaters) I might want a very dim glow that's just enough to read by. Or while riding in a car at night.

My touch would be perfect if it had lighting.

I'm not sure what the delay is -- the Nook with glow exists, proving that the components do exist and do work.

We'll have to see. Hopefully when the next Fire comes out, we'll get new eink kindles, like we did with the original Fire. I didn't see ANY rumors about those kindles before they were released. But I've seen more Fire rumors lately.

Last edited by Buran; 07-16-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Buran is offline   Reply With Quote