View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgift View Post
I'm reading on my KT and my iPad. If I bookmark a spot on my iPad, the KT knows this and asks if I want to update. The iOS app does not, and dumbly remembers only where I left off on the iPad. My iPad is communicate with the Internet so that isnt the issue.

I should add that this is a kobo book that I am reading.

Thoughts?

Thanks
I tested this with my Android Tablet, Android Smartphone, Kobo Desktop and Kobo Touch. In two out of three books the bookmarking worked but the upper left of the pages was different on all the devices.

It looks like the Kobo Deveopers have some work to do.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote