View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mano42 View Post
Hehe, I guess i deserved this

I guess the firmware binary is cripted, so it needs decrpting and unpacking, but after that I have no ideea what to do....
I have no programing skills, so if there is any guide how to edit the firmware, I am willing to translate it to Hungarian.... :P
It should not be that hard.
You should find a file system tree of files holding just the translated strings.
I don't have a Kpw, but they should be obvious when you look at the file system tree.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote