View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Question: Creating a Folder only for Classics

The folder that contains my purchased books, called "My Folder," was created automatically by Connect, when I either first installed the software or when I ordered and dowloaded my first book.

As everyone here knows, purchased titles contain numbers and not titles. That's not very useful.

I still have about 35 free Classics that are owed me, and was wondering if I could create a folder inside the "My Books" folder and then direct the downloads into THAT folder.

My reasoning is that I want the Classics to be separate from my "regular" purchased books.

Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote