View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I agree - for you the best bet would probably be one of the 5 inch models PocketBook 360, Aztak 5” EZ Reader Pocket PRO, Cybook Opus or Sony PRS 300.

You dont sound like you want to be locked in to buying form one store and you dont want to be converting etc. So lets put the nook and Kindle aside. Portability seems to be the next factor and the 5inch models are more portable than the 6 inch with the added plus of more dots/inch of screen size.

I personally the prefer the minimalist button design of the PB 360 and the Opus versus the multi-button style of the Aztak and the Sony 300. They are just much more intuitive to navigate for me. The stock cover that comes with the Aztak is also not fantastic- for me its just too much bigger than the unit. I also think I like holding the plastic ones versus the metal Sony

Dont get me wrong- I like reading on any of them and in fact the Sony and the Aztak may both be available from my store soon. They are both exceptional values at their current prices of $199.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote